Monday, March 24, 2008

Up for seconds?

Todd Hoppmeyer is my name and cartooning is my game. I hale from Dacula, Georgia and am majoring in Sequential Art and minor in animation. I like long walks on the beach... wait wrong blog. Chocolate is my top favorite food. Though I'm a southern boy and do love me some good 'ol Steak and potatoes. I jam to my favorite song by the Gorillaz: "Feel Good Inc." I enjoy flash fighting games of all web games. The Teen Titans one on CartoonNetwork.com is a top favorite of mine. I love speed so thus my favorite animated character is Sonic the Hedgehog. Steven Spielberg is a top favorite director of mine cause he blends action and story so well thus in find myself sitting in front of Minority Report a lot. The Office is a hoot cause I love Steve Carell and its eclectic cast. And Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker wins hands down for my favorite animated movie.

This is actually my second blog. My professional one can be found at:
http://hoppart.blogspot.com/

No comments: